Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dang it, the computer ate my email.

Dear Family,

Dang it, the computer ate my email. Sorry about that.

This week has been not too eventful. the big work of the week has been getting publicity of the chinese branch out to all the bishops and missionaries in the san diego mission, because we found that most don't really even know that we exist. We're hoping to get more referrals because of that.

I will try to contact Donald in the future; I know where he lives. You can tell him I live in Mira Mesa on camino ruiz.

As for Christmas calling, I get 30 minutes on the phone. You can call me or I'll get a calling card. I'll give you my phone number next week, since I don't know what it is right now. What times would be good for you?

That's great that you're inviting nonmembers to church functions. Keep it up. Invite them to the church service on Christmas.

It's been strange getting used to the new area, but it's a pretty small ward. We've met a few people. We don't have too many investigators in the ward, so we definitely need to find more. Our Chinese work is going all right; our main Chinese investigator is moving back to Taiwan in a week, so there's definite need for improvement there.

I look forward to the package of Christmas goodies. Thank you.

Well, sorry about the brevity and typographical errors. I tried to get through everything important in 6 minutes; I hope you understand. I hope you all have fun in utah. Love you all.

Love,
Elder Myers