Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sick. Again.

Dear Family,
How are you doing? I'm doing fine, thanks.

No, I didn't get the cookies. Hopefully they're still good next week. I appreciate the effort, though :).

I've been sick this week. I don't want to go into it very much, because I don't have much time today, but I have bronchitis. Again. I should be better in the next couple of days.

We met with MeiHui twice this week. We had a really great lesson on Saturday with president Ong there. President Ong just got back from being a mission president in Hong Kong, so he knows his stuff. We also taught Sister Jiang once this week at the temple; she's not going to be able to meet for about a month though, since she's going to be taking care of a family who just had a baby, and Chinese traditions just after a birth are very weird.

This week, we had the Mid-Autumn festival. It was pretty cool. There were a lot of non-members who came, and a lot of the people we're focusing on came.

That's about all that happened, actually. I hope you're all having a great week. Awesome that you invited your new ward family over for dinner. I'll be sure to make friends with them.

I love you all,
Elder Myers