Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 13, 2007
Dear Family,

Well, today, I was transferred to Encinitas 1st ward and the Cardiff ward. It was kind of surprising. I'm back in English work. My companion is Elder Archibald from somewhere in Utah I never heard of. I'm in the Del Mar zone, which is a very small zone of only 5 companionships of elders. Elder Gibbons went back to the Chinese branch.

This week, we had a similar experience to your dinner experience. We were invited to dinner at the Johnson's house, where they had a nonmember over. We taught the compete restoration and gave him a Book of Mormon. It was pretty good. We also helped somebody move this week - there was a nonmember there also, and Elder Moreno taught her the restoration during lunch. If somebody can listen, we've got to teach them.

The Huang family was doing really well. They showed up to church - an hour late because nobody told them about daylight savings. We taught them again Monday, and Mr. Huang said the closing prayer. The spirit was definitely there, and I think they're recognizing it, but, alas, I'm gone. It was a good week, though.

Uh, not a lot else is happening that I can really remember. Transfers always create a blur. I'm excited to be here. I hope I can go back to Chinese for the last transfer though.

Yes, I know the Heaths, and I know they're Brother Heath's parents. I saw them today, in fact. We've talked several times about the Heaths.

Good job on missionary work Michelle. Keep it up.

I better go. I love you all.

--Elder Myers